Our client, a company in the financial services industry in Somerset West area, is looking at employing a Promoter.
One (1) month temporary offer of R8500.00 minimum guaranteed, plus R1000.00 for petrol for one month, thereafter, basic plus commission to be discussed.
- R50.00 per schedule, competitive quote (R2000.00 or more) AND booked appointment (face to face / Zoom / call) – Promoter to call prospect from the office directly after shift – same day.
- No fee for Telesales schedules – only commission for conversion or Broker appointments.
Lead Quality Criteria and Commission:
- Gold Lead = Premium from R 2000 to R 2900 - R50 for conversion.
- Diamond Lead = Premium R 3000 or more - R100 per conversion. (ANY LEAD BELOW R2000.00 NO COMMISSION)
- Clients need to have a current insurer – compulsory.
- Own reliable transport to the Garages.
- Prime weather conditions apply (only work when the weather is clear - no heavy rainfall or severe wind).
- Kindly use Google weather forecast to assist with weather conditions.
- You will be paid for consents where all yellow fields need to be completed and signed by the client.
- Client age must be between 30 to 55 years of age.
- Client must have current insurance.
- Aim to receive at least 20 gold schedules per week and 5 diamond schedules.
- Minimum of 2 hour shifts at a time.
- Garages will be allocated per Promoters.
- Peak hour shifts apply Monday to Friday:
- 7:00am to 9:00am – compulsory 3 times per week.
- 1:30pm to 3:00pm – optional.
- 4:00pm to 7:30pm - compulsory twice per week.
- Weekend shifts apply Saturday and Sunday:
- Sunday shift will be allocated to the BP Garage at Waterstone from:
- General office hours if not at garages – 8am to 4.30pm.
Process / Job Spec:
- Report to garage 15 minutes before shift to greet Manager and sign register.
- Observe full COVID-19 safety precautions – observe social distance between you and prospect.
- Safety 1st – ensure safety jacket is worn at relative Shell’s, name badge and Discovery bib with clip board, lead sheet pen and flyers, approach cars only once Attendant has put the pump into the vehicle.
- Complete lead sheets fully to ensure payment, incomplete lead sheet = no payment.
- Once 10 consents obtained or shift complete thank the Manager and staff and report to the office to call client to obtain schedules and ensure appointments are booked.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Area: Helderberg area / Somerset West area.
Please apply directly on our recruitment database if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks’ time, please consider your application unsuccessful.