Our client is a company specializing in software solutions.
They are looking to employ a Mid-Level Developer to join their team in the Somerset West area.
Technical specifications required:
- Relevant Degree or 4 to 6 years’ equivalent experience.
- Strong C# experience is essential.
- MSSQL or relative SQL experience.
- Entity framework.
- Development background in MS .NET development skills and frameworks (C#.Net.Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC, .Net Framework).
- PrimeNg Toolset.
- Azure DevOps.
Computer Programmer Responsibilities:
- Network security and web security.
- Network administration.
- API calls, REST and SOAP.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems: Windows and Linux.
- Managing database systems, DBA and SQL servers.
- Version controlling – Git.
- Issue management – GitHub.
- App design.
- Critical software testing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Coding and debugging.
- Troubleshooting operating environments e.g., Windows server admin and Linux admin.
- Hungry for knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Designing algorithms.
- Design of spec and schema of database.
- Deployment of software systems.
- Providing technical support and development of documentation.
- Cloud servers.
- Act as coach and mentor to junior staff, provide training to new and junior staff as well as resolution of support tickets logged.
- Staying up to date with changes in the programming environment and new languages to exploit new functionality and features.
- Staying up to date with technology changes g., machine learning developments.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project management.
Permanent position, with 3 months’ probation period.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Somerset West area.
Salary offered: Market related salary – depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply online if you meet all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within one month.