Our client is an entrepreneurial financial services, investment, and advisory group situated in the Somerset West area and in the Paarl area.
Our client is looking for a Half-Day Broker Administrator (with experience in financial services) to join their team.
The successful candidate will mostly be working remotely from home but will be spending one day at the office every week.
This is a great opportunity to join an incredible company with a flexible working environment.
- Provide administrative support to the brokers and representatives.
- Handling telephone enquiries.
- Prepare quotations.
- Verify the authenticity of policy applications.
- Distribute correspondence.
- Distribute and handle enquiries regarding commission statements.
- Assessing of claims:
- Obtain outstanding information from members, providers telephonically and via email.
- Processing claims according to scheme rules, benefits, and conditions of the member policy.
- Negotiate service provider discounts for claims over company prescribed threshold.
- Take into consideration all policy limitations, waiting periods, and exclusions.
- Administrate new business:
- Collate new business and policy applications.
- Distribute queries to brokers and reps.’
- Provide general administration:
- Keep record and escalate client service queries.
- Assist with admin duties.
- Customer queries.
- Work in a team with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12.
- Relevant financial qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior experience working for a Financial Broker is essential.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Relationship management.
- Excellent customer service.
- Accuracy / high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive individual.
- Good time management skills.
- Insurance policies and insurance legislation.
- Various codes of conduct.
- Life, home, and car insurance.
- Health and medical insurance.
- Savings products.
- Claims procedures.
- Ability to follow up issues.
Remotely working from home but will be spending one day at the office every week.
Areas: Somerset West and Paarl.
Working hours: 08:00 – 14:00.
Salary offered: R12 000 – R13 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.