Dream Hotels & Resorts is looking to employ a licensed Electrician to join our team. In essence, - apart from other critical electrical tasks - this group of companies needs the expertise of a qualified Electrician to sign off our various Hotels and Lodges’ Certificates of Compliance (COC). If you are an independent performer, an experienced Electrician, and able to work on a variety of sites… this splendid career opportunity might be yours . . .
- Have at lesast 4-8 yrs exp as an Electrician.
- BE based in KZN area.
- Be able to travel (initially across KZN, thereafter nationally)
- Willing to work on various sites.
- Be fit enough to lift, carry, push, and pull heavy equipment.
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel.
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems e.g. wiring, fuses, and lights,
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems.
- Perform duties aligned with electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning.
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts.
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
- Qualified as an electrician Completion of an electrician apprenticeship program required.
- Registered as an Electrician (e.g., license required)
- Valid driver's license