To facilitate and optimise Learning and Development sessions on processes; products; systems and technology to improve the knowledge; skills and performance of employees thereby enhancing the overall performance of the business
• Achieve goals and objectives, understanding and demonstrating the Nedbank vision and values.
• Ensure knowledge management, continuity, team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders.
• Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
• Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
• Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example. improve or enhance processes.
• Ensure Nedbank requirements are met and relevant training provided.
• Gain buy in, determine and apply learning styles that would yield the best results.
• Build relationships with stakeholders and determine business needs to planning training interventions and ensuring accurate monitoring and tracking against outputs.
• Request and analyse feedback from delegates on training interventions.
Ensure skills required for optimal performance is transferred. Monitor delivery against targets.
• Assist in the facilitation of transfer pricing to Business Unit(s) and meet financial objectives.
• Enhance productivity by recommending and implementing new training methods that deliver the best results and improved performance.
• Gain knowledge of learning solutions.
• Conduct learning interventions in accordance with relevant standards, using appropriate training methods/tools/ learning styles to ensure optimal transfer of skill to entire audience, helping individuals and groups to manage their own learning.
• Monitor transfer of knowledge by making use of necessary tools to assess learner progress and competence against training intervention objectives.
• Ensure training related administration has been arranged.
• Develop appropriate training and development presentation material to pre-empt any system or technical glitches to meet intervention objectives
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Certified technical trainer
3 years facilitating experience in the related business environment
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.