We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. This is a contract position.
- Relevant BCS or BA Degree
- PMP/Agile certifications preferred
- Minimum of 10 years verifiable Project Management experience at a senior level, delivering projects related to Software deployment and Systems Integration.
- Additional BA / Business Process mapping experience would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strategic – capable of creating and managing a high-level strategy with multiple workstreams and stakeholders. Capable of pivoting and updating the strategy of the project as required.
- Hands-On – Capable of taking responsibility for and driving the working group’s efforts and the efforts of the streams within the working group. Capable of taking on and completing tasks and actions required to move the initiatives forward.
- Communicating and Coordination – Capable of strong and frequent communication. Capable of coordinating various workstreams and stakeholders.
- Problem Solving – Capable of driving initiatives and solving problems as they come up to ensure that objectives are met and goals are achieved.
- Knowledge of the Hospital Processes
- Accountability and responsibility – overall it boils down to a project manager who feels the ultimate success of the project is their responsibility. Moreover, has the skills mentioned above to take the necessary actions required to achieve this.