We are currently looking for 2 Senior Business Analyst / IT Project Managers to join our team. This is a contract position.
- Relevant academic qualification in Business or IT
- Project Management Certifications such as PMP, Agile would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst / IT Project Manager
- Very strong project management, problem solving & communication skills.
- Software deployment & integration experience
- Project Delivery experience in healthcare environment would be advantageous.
- Systems Interfacing knowledge & experience would be advantageous
- SAP Deployment experience would be advantageous
Short Job spec:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Facilitation and review of pre-project requirements.
- Scoping and planning of the project. (BRS, FRS, Technical specs)
- Development of a Project Management Plan (PEP)
- Develop, baseline and manage the Project Schedule
- Establish and manage the required Project Controls (Scope, Cost, Quality, Budget & Schedule)
- Chair weekly status meetings and producing associated reports and dashboards
- Project Financials - Budgeting and Cost tracking
- Coordinating and managing the delivery of internal / external resources
- Logging and effective management of all Risks, Issues, Incidents & Decisions
- Project Change Control - Preparation of documentation and adherence to the Client Process (IT CAB)
- Project Close-out activities and handover to Business Support