We are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst. This is a contract position based in Sandton.
- Relevant business analyst qualification
- 5-10 years experience as a business process analyst
- Business Process Analysis (AsIs, ToBe, Gap)
- To move away from the current spreadsheets, Data Analysis and Data Flow through these processes would be paramount, with a specific focus on system integration – with roles and responsibilities
- Review of the Business Requirement Spec and Conceptual Design Spec in light of this analysis
- Capable to independently facilitate business workshops to obtain stakeholders’ inputs
- Ability to evaluate Business Requirement Spec and to articulate gaps or enhancements
- Power BI reporting spec creation and integration of data to support POC operations
- Business process analysis including UML modeling experience
- A proven track record of following general skills is required, with the emphasis to perform the skills online.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of business structure.
- Stakeholder analysis.