General Employment - Other General Employment
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers, make cold calls to prospective clients and inform them about new products and deals.
- Submits orders and quotes by referring to price lists and product information and codes. Provide direct customer services by informing them of products and services; explain products’ value and capabilities to customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and techniques in order to monitor competition. Conduct market research to identify trends and manage sales activities accordingly.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Develop strategic and operational sales plans which resulted in 30% increase in overall sales and gross margin, identify sales opportunities and follow up on existing accounts for business development
- Maintain effective working relationship with customers, handle and resolve customers’ complaints
- Identified target markets and established successful plans to develop them – bring R200, 000.00 of additional revenue