We are currently looking for Project Controls Manager to join our team. This is a contract position that starts January 2021.
- 6 years’ experience as a Project Controls Manager
- Feasibility and Construction Experience.
- Understanding of the tender process.
- All aspects of Project Controls .
- Ability to deal with and integrate numerous challenging stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
- Managing Teams
- Project Setup from scoping to closeout.
- Need to have a good understanding of all project phases from concept to implementation.
- Need to have a good understanding of the project controls functions during the study and construction phase.
- Skilled in the controls of a study team and manage all disciplines in the development of all required sections of a study report. These controls will include:
- Study Scope requirements (Design Drawings and reports all sections) and.
- Time/schedule and the ability to report on progress.
- Quality control of study deliverables.
- Risk identification and analysis.
- Communication with all stakeholders.
- Procurement – good understanding tender process (TEAR).