Purpose of the position
The Assistant Club General Manager is accountable for the smooth operations of the facility as well as the managements of staff, satisfaction for the members and delivery of high standard fitness offering
Key peformance areas:
- Manage the day to day operations of the reception and wellness area including: Reception Standards
- Brand compliance of the Reception areas.
- Entrance and Exit, Facilitate the access and exit of members and nonmembers in line with Company policy and procedures and club rules and regulations.
- Switchboard, Manage all interaction from the switchboard
- Wellness, Product standards compliance
- Equipment, Accurate completion of preventative maintenance schedule
- Health and Safety Ensure the compliant completion of all Health and Safety related matters within the facility.
- Reception Manage the reception desk, Pro’s and quality service.
- Overrides / Arrears / Access control
- Member Resolution Manage and resolve all member queries
- Group Exercise, Manage the schedule, external instructors, Pro’s and quality of all group exercise classes.
- Member Induction, Book and induct every new member as part of the Induction process
- Book all low users for a new Induction initiative as per policy.
- Member satisfaction, Monitor and evaluate all areas within the facility to ensure that members are happy
- Operational Update Stay up to date with all club related matters and communicate effectively.
- Employee Development Demonstrate commitment to the continuous personal and professional development of yourself, the team and your colleagues
- Staff Retention Manage staff performance and morale to build a lasting and effective team
- Company updates Stay up to date with all Company communication and policy and procedures.
- New member sales Assist sales by providing assistance where required as well as by ensuring that the entire facility is operating in such a way that entices a new member
- PT Turnover Monitor PT offering to ensure member requirements are met
- Risk Management Monitor all risk and compliance matters relevant to the facility, by ensuring that all pending contracts and compliance matters are resolved efficiently.
- Net Member Movement (NMM) Manage the quality of service received by members through the speedy and effective resolution of queries to minimise cancellations whilst assisting sales with new memberships in order to maintain a positive net member Movement
- Controllable Expenses
- Manage and monitor all consumable stock control within the facility
We invite you to send your CV through to Recruitment@planetfitness.co.za">Recruitment@planetfitness.co.za
If you have not heard from HR within 14 days, please note that you have been unsuccessful