SHIFT Agri Fitter & Turner, Villiers Free State, RNeg + Ben
- Grade 12
- N3 Mech Engineering
- Trade Test Fitter & Turner / Fitter
- 3 years Working Exp in FMCG Environment
- Strong Working Knowledge of
- = Pneumatics
- = Pumps
- = Conveyors
- = Shafts
- = Sprockets
- = Bearings
- = Gearboxes
- Valid Driver’s License
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reduce breakdowns and downtime period in the plant to limit unnecessary costs.
- Install, maintain, and repair all mechanical equipment and systems at the plant.
- Report machine failure and breakdowns to management, record it on daily log sheet.
- Ensure job cards are filled in correctly and signed off by production and maintenance.
- Cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines.
- Dismantle faulty equipment and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
- Continuously improve on all equipment and installation measures.
- Continuously do fault-finding and problem- solving on mechanical equipment.
- Visual inspection of parts.
- Test Operation of machine daily.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Comply with all occupational health and safety requirement.
- Complete all compulsory training interventions.
- Mentor employees to follow standard practices and processes to ensure quality services.
- Performs other duties as may be required by line managers.
- Basis awareness training in Manual Handling, Working at Heights and confined Spaces.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures (PPE).
- Ability to read manual, blueprint and schematics.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Team player.
- Able to work under pressure.