EE Female Supply Chain Planner (Concrete Products), Randburg, R30 – 37 000 + Pension + Medical Aid + Housing All + 13th cheque
- Degree/ Dipl in Supply Chain Management and or Logistics
- 3 – 5 Years in Supply Chain Planner in Manufacturing environment
- Highly computer literate (MS Excel, Google Sheets).
- Interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Strong ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be detail orientated and deadline driven.
- Facilitate and execute on the demand requirements into industrial for concrete products through performing the required processes and ensuring the correct inventory profiles are maintained and available timeously
- Measure and report on the planning process and the key process and performance indicators, to ensure the correct inventory is availability for the customers
- Aim to continuously improve processes to provide efficiency in the end-to-end supply chain
- Drives the Integrated Business Planning (concrete products)
- Reports capacity based on inventory forecasts supplied by the commercial team for
the S&OP pack prepared for the executive committee
- Provides input into the S&OP, in the form of:
- Capacity analysis
- Sales forecast analysis
- Schedule adherence
- Forecast accuracy
- Production accuracy and works order OTIF(on time in full)
- Sales order OTIF
- Identifies demand and supply constraints
- Recommendations for resolving supply constraints
- Provides factory plans in line with weekly planning process
- Forecast understanding to review and interrogate the demand forecast provided by
the commercial team to understand driving factors behind the numbers and ability to
identify whether the forecast has shortfalls based on historical data
- Ability to provide forecasts for other raw materials such as cement, sand, de-palleting oil etc. while trying to be as accurate as possible
- Dashboard reporting pertaining to:
- Adherence to plan