General Employment - Other General Employment
- Manage the entire Warehousing and Distribution function pertaining to finished goods.
- Managing of the onsite transport contract supplier to ensuring the optimal utilization of available fleet to minimize costs.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure on-time-in-full delivery.
- Manage and plan daily deliveries to meet customer demands/requirements ensuring fast and efficient service to all customers.
- Management of onsite and off-site warehouses.
- Arranging, managing and overseeing stock takes and cycle counts (on and off-site storage warehouses).
- Manage and Monitor driver performance, fuel and cost Management, as well as fleet maintenance.
- Manage stock levels, stock rotation (FIFO), and the controlling of pallets.
- Asset management and effective utilization thereof.
- People management, including performance management and fostering a positive working environment.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Matric / Grade 12 and/or Equivalent
- National Diploma and/or BTECH Degree Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management
- At least 3 – 5 years’ supervisory experience within a Warehousing/Logistics/Distribution FMCG environment
Abantu Staffing Solutions