Our client a Well Established and highly successful Group Dealer requires the services of a Vehicle Invoicing Clerk / Stock Controller.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in a Vehicle Dealership as an Invoicing Clerk / Stock Controller
- Ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure.
- Automate Dealer Management System literacy will be advantageous
- Must have Corporate Dealer Group environment experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and with accuracy
- Must have contactable references
- Must have Strong attention to detail
- Processing of orders & supplier invoices
- Manage Vehicle Stock
- General administrative filing
- Floorplan Management & reconciliation
- Management of Parts accounts from orders to Sales Ledger processing
- Dealer transfers & invoicing
- Sales invoicing
- Stock take Management & reconciliation
- Correct write back provisions on vehicles
- Management & updating of Demo units
- Natis requests on settlements
- Dealer & Customer queries
Experience within motor industry is non negotiable.
(Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted within 14 days)