Temporary Finance and Business Manager
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Provide oversight and management guidance to the Finance, SCM, and Administration team
- Work closely with the Acting CFO to ensure financial compliance at all levels.
- Execute and oversee all financial, SCM, administration, and housekeeping matters.
- Prepare Management Accounts and other financial reporting to enable effective decision-making.
- Manage internal audits, mid-term budget, and planning cycle.
- Western Cape-based person.
- Accountant with Management Skills
- A degree in Accountancy
- 15 – 20 years’ experience in financial accounting
- Clean accounting record and credit check record
- At least 5 years people management experience
- Ability to utilise SAGE X3, ABSA online banking systems, and MS Teams.
- Energetic, caring, confident with high standards.
- Advance skills in MS Office especially Excel
- Analytical skills to analyse business documents.