Together with our client we are recruiting for a passionate, experienced and self-motivated Software Developer to join their growing team of Engineers and Developers working on the company’s ground-breaking digital radio communication technology.
You shall be responsible for the development of security software products and solutions.
The company provide a stimulating and engaging environment where they pride themselves on their high standards (both in terms of employees and products). You will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals of ability and application have the support to develop rewarding careers.
- International travel opportunities and exposure to international clients.
- Assistance with post-graduate studies.
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and expertise from senior employees who are experts in their respective fields and are eager to mentor co-workers.
- Work on cutting edge technology, new and existing standards and the company’s proprietary products.
- You will receive lunch daily.
- 2 years of software development experience in a professional capacity
- A degree in one of the following:
- Eng Electronic Engineering or
- Eng Computer Engineering or
- Sc Computer Science (or similar)
Responsibility of position
- Your main responsibility shall be the design, development and testing of security software solutions for the company’s standalone and integrated security products. These products run on embedded platforms with a Linux or native operating system.
- Develop COMSEC solutions conformant with FIPS and IPSEC standards
- Develop Transmission security (TRANSEC) algorithms and cipher streams
- Develop Link security (LINKSEC) algorithms and cipher streams
- Development of network security software components
- Perform security requirements analysis
- Specialised Knowledge and Experience Preferred
- Experience writing software in C++ for Linux and Embedded platforms
- Experience/knowledge in Communications Security and Cryptography
- Knowledge of using a Windows-based environment for (C++) development
- Familiarity or experience with FIPS security standards, IPV6 and IPSEC
Soft Skills Preferred
- Good logic and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Should you comply with all the requirements as above, kindly email a CV together with your academic transcript and a head and shoulder photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Your CV will not be considered without your academic transcript and a photo