Senior Software Developer
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 Year Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 8+ years' experience in software development, including online and mobile applications
- Extensive experience of Web technologies such as ASPX, ASP, ASCX, HTML and MVC5
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Sprints/SCURM, etc)
- More than 4 years supervisory experience in managing IT Teams
- Experience in delivering large IT solutions
- Experience and thorough understanding of different delivery methodologies and development lifecycles.
- Software testing experience with knowledge of automated testing methodologies
- Knowledge of software quality assurance.
- Experience in Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design and implementation