Senior Payroll Manager
Thursday, 17 June 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Manage the diverse audits like internal and employment tax audits and also guarantee compliance with organisational procedures.
- Function with multi-country Payroll client representatives to create optimised standard system interfaces to reduce data control problems that will assist in improved control structure.
- Head the team in client acquisition specialists and other forms of company initiatives to ensure speedy implementation of new client solutions.
- Establish formidable team that can oversee efficient customer service, operational risk and handle the vendor relationships to forward payroll efficiently across the locality.
- Sustain a strong association between human resources employee mobility, business finance, human resources benefits and compensation accounting to guarantee that their payroll procedures, information and needs are aligned for optimum efficiency.
- Organise the total incorporated duties including payroll processing, payroll taxes, evaluating and improving procedures and policies and also carry out internal regulations, system evaluation and upgrades.
- Maintain the required vendor associations and adherence.
- Guarantee payroll tax payments are strictly in compliance with appropriate local tax laws.
- Harmonise payroll affiliated prevalent ledger accounts.