An innovative leader in the Technology space is seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join their fast-growing team. The successful candidate will have experience in native iOS (SWIFT) development.
- Diploma and/or degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
- Proficient in SWIFT (Minimum 3 years’ experience)
- Good development practices utilising modern design patterns.
- A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles.
- Knowledge of common 3rd party frameworks available and integration experience.
- Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
- Experience with RESTful API integration.
- Well versed in Git.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle within an Agile environment.
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C.
- Atlassian JIRA software experience is beneficial.
- Good understanding of RxSwift would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of Bluetooth on iOS would be advantageous.
- Application planning and development
- Project planning and capacity management
- Ensure compliance with QMS frameworks for CE certification.
- Ensure products are developed accurately (i.e. according to spec).
- Ensure products are developed efficiently (i.e. according to best practice and on time).
- Ensure testing is completed according to specifications.
- Manage release schedule and release notes for iOS applications in collaboration with team lead.
- Track tasks and timing on JIRA
- Monitor app usability and crash logs and ensure bug fixes are deployed as soon as possible.
- Conduct initial testing before deployment to staging, ensuring that app is developed to specification and requirement.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Assist software testing analysts in the development of testing plans and environments.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.stonebridgehr.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
For more information email: Cherise Breytenbach at email@example.com