A company situated in Pretoria is seeking to employ an innovative, dynamic and energetic Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join their team.
Increase company profitability by driving product success by designing efficient and scalable systems and products and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery thereof.
The Senior Business Analyst takes ownership of products in the B2C division and keeps a handle on
product and project aspects including business models, specifications, budgets and financial models,
progress tracking, management of resources and team capacity.
This role oversees a multi-disciplinary team;
? Business Analysis for division
? BI for division
? Logistics, supply chain and order fulfilment for international market(s)
? Hearing Aid Product Development
Direct reports (Seven):
2 Business Analysts (Industrial Engineers)
1 Lead Audiologist: Product Development
1 Lead Audiologist: Operations
1 Procurement & Fulfilment Officer
1 Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
1 Business Intelligence Analyst
Minimum education (essential):
• BEng (Industrial).
Minimum education (desirable):
• Bachelors of Engineering (Industrial) or similar
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• 5 years minimum
Required nature of experience:
• Business Analysis within the IT, software or medical device field (SaaS and/ or HaaS models would be beneficial)
• Development of project, product and system specifications
• Requirement gathering and documentation
• Project Management
• Business Intelligence
• Working knowledge of Big Data
• Practicing knowledge of SDLC
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
• Excellent computer proficiency (especially in MS Office Excel)
• Report and proposal writing skills
• Business Process design
• Technical Specification writing skills
• Agile Project Management
• JIRA or similar
• SCRUM Master or Sprint management
Skills and Knowledge (desirable):
• BPMN 2.0
• UML Knowledge
• SQL Knowledge
• Back end, Front end, and Mobile development knowledge
• UX/ UI
• Examining information
• Documenting facts
• Providing insights
• Making decisions
• Managing tasks
• Producing output
• Taking action
• Pursuing goals
• Adopting practical approaches
• Exploring possibilities
• Convincing people
• Articulating information
• Directing people• Conveying self-confidence
• Showing composure
• Resolving conflict
• Embracing change
• Inviting feedback
• Meeting timescales
• Checking things
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Business Analysis 40%
• Full cycle Project and Product Management including capacity management, stakeholder engagement and resource tracking.
• Multi-task on a suite of projects and products, all within different stages of development and implementation.
• Compile intuitive system and product requirements and specification design, in terms of researching, consulting and analysing needs.
• Follow best practice design and development methodologies in sustaining high quality, clean, auditable, and manageable products. and systems.
• Compile relevant specifications documents, UX, UI designs, wireframes, and test cases.
• Effective system testing and approval, including the management of release notes and effective communication with stakeholders on changes and/or improvements.
• Work with front-end, back-end and mobile developers, marketing, sales, research, and design departments to ensure a holistic management process of project management.
• Ensure conformity of products to product requirements in terms of the company’s Quality
• Objectives which include regulatory and legislative compliance.
• Identify technology limitations and deficiencies in applications and associated processes, procedures and methods within the department.
• Continuous improvement of existing products, systems and processes within the department.
• Identify issues, bugs, and bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems within the department.
Business Processes and Strategy 25%
• Business process improvements, operationalization and optimization.
• Develop strategies for the implementation of products, projects or systems, including commercialisation, legal and operational aspects.
• Risk analysis and mitigation.
• Manage tasks and priorities within product suite.
• Increase profitability of products through the streamlining of development, manufacturing, and maintenance thereof.
• Effective stakeholder management (both internal and external)
Record Keeping 10%
• Compile relevant records as is necessary for compliance to ISO, CE, FDA (and other) standards and requirements as is applicable to assigned products.
• Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections to ensure optimal outcomes.
• Efficient and effective reporting on strategies, prioritisation, and tasks to Line Manager.
• Efficient and effective reporting on performance of products and systems.
• Take personal ownership for projects/products/systems and work quality as well as contributing to team development and the company’s ecosystem.
• 2 days remote working policy in place
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.