A vehicle tracking company situated in Pretoria East is seeking a Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their team.
• Carry out the Vision and Mission of the company’s to the marketplace.
• Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Communicate and liaise between office and clients.
• Provide daily/weekly Sales Feedback and report directly to Sales & Marketing Manager.
• Identify and generate new Sales Opportunities.
• Continuously assist in improving the internal sales and support processes.
• Ensure proper governance and compliance of the sales system and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• National School certificate and related Tertiary / Secondary Qualification.
• Fully Bilingual (English and Afrikaans).
• Prior experience in the tracking and/or related industries such as Fleet Management will be an advantage.
• Prior experience in a customer service/relations environment will be an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (specifically MS Office suite, Gmail, OneDrive, and CRM systems).
• Ability to meet sales goals, present products as required, negotiate and close deals.
• Self-confident, energetic, friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
• Self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to reach performance targets.
• Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Own transport with ability to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily.
• work schedule to call on existing and potential new sales outlets.
• Compile and adjust content of sales presentations according to the client’s requirements as identified.
• Focus sales efforts in co-operation with sales manager on existing and potential volume in the different market segments.
• Submit orders in accordance with the company’s procedures.
• Keep sales & marketing manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, (such as daily call reports, weekly work plans etc).
• Manage communication with customers regarding complaints / problems as well as client specific needs with the sales & marketing manager.
• Follow-up on any queries/complaints with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to team efforts, including Marketing efforts, by accomplishing related results as needed.
R 12 500 Basic + commission
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.