A prestigious security and lifestyle estate located in Pretoria East is seeking a dynamic Sales, Marketing and Communications Manager with 5-7 years' experience to join their proactive team.
- To manage the Sales, Marketing and Communications of Woodhill Estate in line with the company strategy
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A relevant degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 5-7 years' experience
- Brand management and/or marketing in the development of brand identity.
- Business to Business and Business to Consumer experience highly regarded.
- Public relations, digital management/marketing, marketing, collateral development, social media, stakeholder and community engagement, sponsorship, internal/external communications.
- Development of effective marketing communications strategies with measurable outcomes.
Duties and Key Performance Areas
- Provide input on the Company quarterly newsletter (done by an external service provider)
- Manage the club and estate’s social calendar
- Marketing of all venue’s and facilities
- Manage the media and advertising platforms
- Manage website content
- Ensure adequate marketing material available for stakeholders
- Ensure that all written content is relevant and of high quality.
- Continuously improve and track marketing effectiveness
- Coordinate and manage Golf days, Corporate days according to targets
- Managing operational costs
- Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent feedback
- Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training
- Improve and maintain department specific induction
- Active monitoring and reporting of performance with weekly and monthly management level feedback
- Establish and maintain incentive structures with frequent feedback
- Actively manage team well-being
- Provide reporting in Management and or Board meetings
- Provide reporting in monthly management meeting
- Provide feedback on budget vs actual spend
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by Management