We are recruiting agile and passionate sales and marketing agents for a dynamic property group in Gauteng
Agents will be based in Pretoria: Montana, Akasia and Pretoria East and Witbank
- Must have a passion for people
- Target and deadline-driven
- Be well networked and willing to grow your network of possible home buyers
- Must be well-spoken, articulate and confident in communicating on all levels
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Answering e-mails on a daily basis.
- Respond to any enquiries from colleagues and potential clients timeously
- Send weekly reports and updates to Manager
- Schedule appointments with potential clients to view available units/houses/properties
- Collecting documents from potential tenants, should the need arise
- Signing and explaining of sales agreement (offer to purchase)
- Following up with potential tenants to close a deal or to collect documents
- Attending weekly meetings as per arrangement with Manager
- Weekly feedback needs to be given to sellers regarding the progress of any transaction
- Weekly communication with purchaser/client after-sales agreement is signed
- Send all advertisements for placement through to Public Relations Liaison
- Actively pursue new mandates and send through to Manager
- Respond and manage all queries received from seller/purchaser/clients
Minimum qualifying criteria :
- Grade 12, preferably a relevant NQF4 certificate
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience (real estate)
- 4 years sales experience
- Own reliable vehicle, Laptop (or Tablet) and Cellphone essential
- Good knowledge of the Pretoria area