A medical device company situated in Pretoria is seeking to employ an analytical and experienced Real-Time Analyst with 2 years’ experience working in a similar position to join their dynamic team.
- Responsible for ensuring all performance measurement metrics are maintained across all the functions in the Hearing Hub (Contact Centre).
- Ensuring that new initiatives are created and driven, and that regular check-ins and alignment sessions are had with underperforming agents.
- Act as the final accountable party for operational performance and data.
- Manage the staff capacity in the Hearing Hub based on current forecasts, historical data and current trends.
- Actively managing and driving on-shift metrics (listening in on calls, making recommendations, guiding RMs and HEs on where they need to focus).
- Assist with case logging, follow-up, escalation, and communication throughout the resolution process, internally (to stakeholders) and externally (to the customer).
- Identify and present improvement initiatives and drive the implementation of signed-off initiatives.
- Supply timely reports and insights that assist operations with decision making.
Minimum education (essential):
Minimum education (desirable):
Relevant Data or Call Centre Operations Certifications
Minimum applicable experience (years):
3+ years in Call Centres
2+ years in a Call Centre Analyst Role (RTA)
Required nature of experience:
- Team performance reporting
- Data analysis
- Technical support
- Working within a digital environment
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
- CRM system experience
- Telephonic sales experience
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication ability and oratorship
- Conflict management
- Salesforce experience
- Data interpretation and analysis experience
? 15:00 - 00:00: Monday to Friday
- Hearing Hub working hours are from EST time: 9am - 8pm
- Examining Information
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Establishing Rapport
- Making Decisions
- Directing People
- Understanding People
- Taking Action
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Convincing People
- Articulating Information
- Empowering Individuals
- Showing Composure
- Resolving Conflict
- Thinking Positively
- Meeting Timescales
- Checking Things
- Upholding Standards
- Seizing Opportunities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Real Time Monitoring 35%
- Conduct real time monitoring of in-shift performance and identify any trends where performance is off-target.
- Review performance across staff complement and function, and recommend real time changes to improve performance.
- Conduct real time monitoring of staff capacity and develop risk mitigation plans based on insights gained.
- Escalate any technical and/ or systems constraints, issues, down-time to relevant managers in order to address and resolve.
- Provide continuous input on improvement of the hearing hub procedures and processes.
- Provide continuous input on improving the client experience and service.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on a frequent basis.
- Maintain team schedule and asset register.
- Monitor and report on incorrect use of internal systems to applicable managers on duty.
- Monitor and report on any action(s) that infringe on the HIPAA Privacy Requirements to applicable managers on duty.
- Monitor and manage peak times and operational capacity and allocate resources appropriately.
- Compile and interpret sales reports and data, and advise on (and implement) midcourse corrections.
- Compile client retention and satisfaction reports and advise on midcourse corrections.
- Setup and monitor management-approved key metrics and performance on each metric within a satisfactory range.
- Report on said metrics and performance to management satisfaction.
- Achieve ratings on above mentioned reports within a satisfactory range.
- Ensure continuous improvements on said metrics.
- Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPI's with frequent and proactive feedback.
- Assist in the assignment of tasks, leads and priorities through the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Ensure the team meets sales targets and KPIs.
- Evaluate individual and team performance, performing audits on communication logs, emails and call recordings to identify areas for improvement.
- (Proactively) identify and escalate customers with overdue payments and attempt to collect said overdue payments in coordination with the administration and finance function in the hearing hub.
Continuous Improvement 25%
- Assist team to solve problems for end users.
- Maintain responsibility over the case logging function and identify means of improvement the quality of data, the process of adherence, the turnaround time on cases, and the overall function of the tool
- Handle escalated queries with discretion and efficiency.
- Identify and apply improvement initiatives gleaned from individual and team KPI reports through data-driven analysis and critical thinking.
- Maintain a high ‘customer effort score’ and ‘customer satisfaction rating’ in the Hearing Hub, across the board.
- Actively search for feedback from existing and historic customers on ways to improve our product, service, and means of engagement.
- Identify ‘best practice’ processes and methodologies relating to functions in the hearing hub, and attempt to implement said ‘best practice’ solutions.
Communication Management 5%
- Ensure client interaction logs are kept up to date on Salesforce.
- Ensure communication is ethical and in line with Company Policy and provided training.
- Ensure other required documents, reports and email accounts are kept up to date and accurate.
Quality Management and Data Security 5%
- Ensure that absolute customer confidentiality and protection of personal information is maintained.
- Maintain client records in accordance with procedures and HIPAA.