Our Client a global tech firm is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team in Pretoria on a contract basis for 4 months initially. The contract will initially be for 4 months and renewed accordingly thereafter. They offer stability, growth, excellent salary package as well as a great working environment.
Our client requires a Quality Assurance Manager for Testing, tuning and debugging and whom can also create test plans and test cases as well as create user stories.
- Testing, tuning and debugging a system and suggesting refinements that ensure its quality and usability
- QA Testers must know which issues are the most important and be able to prioritise them for fixing. They work to deadlines and must understand production and marketing schedules. They normally use a software quality management system to document findings.
- Assuring quality in a system and finding all its flaws before it goes public
- Tester must be diplomatic when communicating with other team members and accept that they can have only limited influence over the system design. As well as be able to anticipate different ways the system will be used, and test accordingly.
- The Tester is to test, tune, debug and suggest the detailed refinements that ensure the quality and playability of the finished system. Using use-test testing the system in a systematic way, analysing the system’s performance against the designer’s intentions, identifying problems and suggesting improvements.
- They test for bugs in the software, from complete crashes to minor glitches in the programme. They also act as the system’s first audience, reporting on its usability and identifying any aspects which could be improved.
- They are responsible for assuring quality in the final product and for finding all the flaws in a system before it goes public. They look for programme bugs - spelling mistakes, localisation problems (variations of the system are sometimes required for different territories), graphical or audio glitches, and also any copyright issues
- Black box, white box and regression testing
- Create test plans
- Create test cases
- Create user stories
- Log and manage exceptions with development team
- Review adjustments
QUALIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATIONS
- Relevant Degree or Diploma