Provincial Manager - Tier 2 (5 Years Fixed term contract)
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Provide input to the development and implementation of the Provincial and Local.
- Government Service Strategy
- Drive continuous improvement to improve service delivery to customers.
- Consolidate and facilitate the implementation of the Provincial Government departments IT.
- and Procurement Plans in respect of the mandate
- Provide direction and leadership in the general management and operations of the province.
- Drive customer satisfaction excellence through effective Customer Advocacy strategies
- Provide thought leadership to clients with regard to digital solution provisioning.
- Ensure effective management of resources (i.e., budget/finances, asset) within the province.
- Ensure effective Human Capital Management (Leadership)
- Implement Service Delivery Model for Tier 2 Province capabilities, as per the Tiered.
- Distribution Model
- Manage compliance management processes within the department.
- Responsible for the Financial Management for the Province in order to ensure revenue.
- generation/ profitability
- Ability to attract/grow new business thus growing revenue in the province.
- Bachelor’s Degree / B. Tech in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Commerce and/or equivalent (NFQ Level and Credits).
- 8+ years management/leadership experience within an IT environment, of which 4 years’ experience as a general manager or senior manager in corporate/public sector organisation.
- Technical Competencies Description