Project Manager (Manufacturing)
Thursday, 21 January 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Has technical and business knowledge and understanding that is appropriate to a manufacturing and contracting business of the size and complexity envisaged.
- Has a track record of making good strategic choices and business decisions at an appropriate level within relevantly sized organisations.
- Ability to allocate resources, plan procurement, and oversee budgets and contracts to ensure fiscal stability of the organisation.
- Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time, achieving project goals given the constraints
- Has a designated level of professional skill and/or knowledge in specific area(s) and to keep current with developments and trends in area(s) of expertise, usually acquired through tertiary education.
- Superior people development abilities - encompassing several competencies, including training & development, coaching and mentoring and managing for performance.
- Superior leadership competencies including planning for the future, ability to influence through effective targeted communication as well as the ability to manage change and extract value from risk/opportunity.
- Demonstrates superior logical reasoning skills. Understands the balance between impact of decisions, their timing and the ability to be properly informed and consulting more widely. Is thorough and balanced in methodologies applied and recognises the effect of decisions on broader organisational systems.