The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver sales in order to process sales of used vehicle transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.Minimum Requirements• Higher Certificates and/or Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates with NQF Level 04.
• Preferably 3-5 years used vehicle sales experience in a similar environment with a track record of at least 8 units per month sales volume.
• Looking for a driven , self-motivated, a self-starter with positive attitudes and mindsets.
• A valid South African driver's license.Key Responsibilities:• To sell the maximum number of units obtaining the best profit available within the company pricing policy. ( As per set target monthly).
• To make sure that the customer are aware of all our back-end products and to support your F&I.
• To ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met in order to ensure future repeat business.
• To accurately and correctly prepare your deal file prior to delivery with the necessary documentation. Responsible to follow up on all the reconditioning to your car and see to it that the orders are done and invoices are in the file and closed before invoicing. It will also be expected form you to take your own delivery vehicle to put fuel in and check vehicle readiness.
• All clients are to be introduced timeously to the business manager to apply for finance or site for cash deals.
• Your settlements will be handed in immediately after delivery, your registration documents will also be handed in immediately after delivery and you will contact your client the following day to ensure that he/she is satisfied.
• Assist with cleaning and Maintaining a clean Dealership.
• Complete all required Training and attend all training required.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures strictly regarding movement of vehicles.
• Adhere to all Company Security protocol’s to minimize risk to the Dealership.
• All clients received daily must be properly qualified.
• All leads received is to be recorded and the source thereof determined daily and reported to the Used Car Manager.
• All scheduled meetings must be attended on time.
• All Trade-ins have to be declared and may not be passed on anyone but your Sales Manager.
• Identify and apply known solutions to operational problems and escalate unresolved issues.
• Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreement.
• Report on transactional activities to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
• Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
• Provide advice and support to customer and their requirements in order to achieve and maintain set customer service excellence standards.
• Contribute to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns aimed at the increase of new vehicle sales.
• Negotiate price, finalise sales and follow-up with customers to ensure exceptional customer service.
• Adhere to legal compliance to the FICA regulation, POPI Act and Customer Protection Act.
• Process all leads of prospective customers and follow-up on possible sales.
• Pursue and develop customer relationships for the acquisition of vehicle sales in line with set targets.
• Manage the effective resolution of customer complaints; ensuring problems are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to prevent financial losses.Client/Customer:
• Deliver work activities adequately to satisfy internal and external customers.
• Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback as well as exceptional service delivery.People:
• Attend training initiatives to improve work quality and enhance own skills.
•. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of people.Technical Competencies:
• Developing sales
• Making a sale
• Persuasive selling skills
• Product and or service knowledge
• Trust and Integrity
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector with unrivalled scale and scope in South Africa, and a selected international presence — primarily in the UK and Australia. Motus’ unique business model is fully integrated across the automotive value chain through its four key business segments: Import and Distribution; Retail and Rental; Motor-related Financial Services; and Aftermarket Parts.
Our vision is to improve people’s lives by envisioning, innovating and creating new avenues of access to leading edge mobility solutions (products and services) at competitive prices through our strong relationships with suppliers and principals, while ensuring sustainable value creation for all stakeholders. We aim to exceed employees’ and client expectations and become OEM’s trusted partner of choice in the geographies in which we operate.