A leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their team of dynamic and energetic professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in managing multiple payrolls at a high-volume.
- Relevant Payroll qualification
- 5 - 8 years working experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years Emp 201 and 501 experience
- Sage VIP payroll knowledge (Non-negotiable)
- Excel – Advanced
- Ability to write reports on system, Smart Report and OBDC
- Reporting on a monthly basis
- Develop, review and maintain accurate payroll administration processes and procedures
- Review and input new starters, terminations, promotions, transfers, change of particulars etc.
- Review payroll account reconciliations
- Perform an account reconciliation and ensure accurate third-party payments
- Run and distribute IRP5 documents to managers for employees
- Liaise with Provident Fund Administrators, Bargaining Councils, Workman’s Compensation and SARS.