Our client is growing their business aggressively both in their home markets and internationally and they offer nothing less than a 5 star service. Their customer experience is at the core of their growth strategy.
We are looking for a negotiator and relationship manager who can find, develop and build long-term partnerships. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual who is looking to excel in a challenging and exciting, fast paced setting with the global market leader. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a contracting, purchasing of suppliers operations environment.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can develop a world-class partner network, negotiating the most competitive rates and delivering world-class service levels.
- Analysing the commercial and operational performance of partners, gateways and products to identify improvements and product gaps for the assigned markets
- Working with marketing, sales and commercial teams to identify opportunities for additional products, rate reductions and innovations
- Working with the operations and customer service teams to identify and rectify service level deficiencies and reduce the number of customers contacts per booking, both pre and post departure with relevant partners
- Resolve operational and customer service issues and problems with partners on a day to day basis
- Resolve administration and financial issues with partners efficiently and rapidly
- Manage the roll out of their service levels and customer promises with partners in the assigned markets.
Experience and Skills
The chosen candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supplier, product management, product development, procurement, purchasing or contracting in travel and with exposure to assigned markets
- Supplier performance management
- Experience of operating in a global organisation, working with international B2B relationships
- Extensive contract negotiation and management experience
- Creative flair in structuring commercial deals with suppliers
- Resourceful in identifying and evaluating partners in different markets
- Financial skills in managing supplier commercial and financial relationships
- Track record of innovation and product development
- Analytical skills to identify trends and product opportunities
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Willingness to work long hours and able to deal with a 24/7 marketplace
- Ability to identify and develop true, long term partnerships with suppliers
- Ideally degree educated
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. When applying, please include the job title in the subject line. Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.