This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer looking to boost their career in an exciting, fast moving, digital setting. The successful candidate will support with the management of our paid search campaigns across the brand B2C platform, in order to drive the digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Implement tactics and everyday maintenance of paid search marketing.
- Run regular search query reports and update keyword/negative lists.
- Ensure that all online messaging is of high quality, on brand and on message and adheres to paid search best practices.
- Help ensure that all promotions are delivered on time, are consistent, relevant and ahead of the competition.
- Monitor and analyse paid search and business KPIs such as impressions, clicks, conversions, CTR, CPC, CPA, margins.
- Keeping up to date the latest trends in paid search marketing.
- Continuously optimize paid search campaigns towards agreed KPIs
- Support the Head of Paid with campaign management, optimization and ad hoc duties as required
- Ensure that paid search campaigns adhere to industry as well as business best practice
- Develop the brand to an award-winning standard
We are looking for someone who is bursting with creativity and passion for the exciting industries of travel and marketing. Someone who understands the mechanics of PPC and how to use it to grow business.
- Minimum two years’ experience within PPC & display marketing preferable
- Good organisational skills are essential as well as a drive to take on anything thrown at them and willing to put in the extra hours to get the job done
- Work across multiple programs and able to organise and keep track of workload
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and work as part of a team
- Understanding of brand and being customer centric.
- Strong analytical skills and excel skills and enjoy looking into the finer details
- Hardworking, flexible attitude with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding and passion of the wider online marketing field - SEO, affiliate marketing, usability, analytics, social networking and above the line.
- Knowledge of foreign languages preferable but not essential
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. When applying, please include the job title in the subject line. Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.