Our client is a multi-disciplinary support services group, offering a wide rage of services in facilities, security & risk solutions and staffing. We are on the hunt for a New Business Development Exec who will be accountable for developing sales, focusing on client retention across the Group, through sound cross-selling and collaborative integrated sales. The ideal candidate will be high performing, agile and accountable.
- Create and execute a Group Sales Plan aligned to Group vision which is developed to yield desired revenue, profit, and revenue growth targets.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business deals with existing and new customers.
- Grow existing group client base by 30% in 12 months.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying and implementing the integration of new industries with company strategies and operations.
- Develop client retention strategy for Group’s top 50 client for implementation across the divisions.
- Examine sales opportunities for the Group’s services.
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies to accelerate growth across the Group.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs to support the sales growth.
- Drive cross-selling opportunities for effective deal closure.
- Promote the Group’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs and requirements.
- Ideate new Group products/service offerings to meet potential client needs.
- Conduct competitor analysis on pricing, service, and perceived value.
- Developing Group quotes and proposals for clients co-ordinated across the Group.
- Manage and deliver group bid/tender assignments on content and quality.
- Monitor and manager Group sales activities and submit detailed monthly pipeline reports of Group sales to Group BD.
- Minimum requirement is Diploma Or Degree in Business or Business Administration or Marketing Management
- Sales diploma/course are advantageous
Essential Experience :
- At least 8 – 10 years’ sales experience in a dedicated business development function for a SME or Corporate entity (services environment preferable) non negotiable
- A proven track record of sales success in a solution driven sales role/s
- 3 – 5 years’ management experience and ideally recent bid exposure
Skills and Knowledge :
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, work independently and be a team player are essential
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Sound presentation capability
- High-level proficiency with technology
- Capacity to manage cross functional teamwork performance
- Competitive spirit