General Employment - Other General Employment
- BSc / B Eng (Mechanical)
- Registered with ECSA as a Professional Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years consulting experience in building services
- Fire risk analysis
- Detail design of fire systems and to ensure that the design complies with Regulations, Codes of Practice, statutory requirements, including NFPA,BS, SANS and ASIB.
- Active and passive fire protection systems.
- Apply engineering calculations for automatic sprinklers, smoke detection, evacuation systems, smoke ventilation, hydraulic design, gas suppression and other engineering tasks that may be required.
- Plan, design, organize and control complete projects.
- Rational fire designs.
- Prepare and present technical reports, financial reports, tender documentation, etc.
Stonebridge HR Solutions