Mechanical Engineer: Research & Development
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Research and development of new products and technologies in the mining and mineral processing industry.
- Designing of new products and presenting ideas to colleagues for design review.
- Performing FEA and CFD Simulations and creating CAD models and drawing packs.
- Managing prototype builds and testing. Testing may be off-site on mineral processing plants.
- Investigate new suppliers and products and be at the forefront of available technology to improve products.
- Liaising with suppliers, create project plans and manage projects.