A medical device company situated in Pretoria East is seeking a creative and energetic Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Minimum education (essential):
BCom Marketing Management or related Commerce degree
Minimum education (desirable):
Minimum applicable experience (years):
0 - 2 years
Required nature of experience:
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite or Google Suite
· Marketing research
· Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
· Understanding of WordPress
· Excellent writing skills
- Generating Ideas
- Thinking Positively
- Team Working
- Meeting Timescales
- Checking Things
- Managing Tasks
- Producing Outputs
- Taking Action
Key Performance Areas
B2C Marketing Administration 75%
- Assist the Finance Department with all B2C Marketing payments-related requests.
- Assist with budget recons where required.
- Ensure that Marketing folders are kept up to date and that all files are saved in the relevant folders.
- Call and test all hearing hub and office numbers on a monthly basis, and provide feedback..
- Seek opportunities with bloggers and influencers to feature products.
- Ensure that database of backlinks, bloggers and influencers are kept up to date.
- Seek online opportunities to list products on external websites and facilitate agreements.
- Keep record of backlinks, bloggers, influencers and affiliates up to date.
- Look for traditional marketing suppliers for advertising opportunities (e.g. newspapers, TV, radio), request quotes, and facilitate agreements.
- Conduct research on and apply for relevant awards to increase brand credibility.
- Conduct research on and apply for relevant accreditations to increase brand credibility.
- Assist with website testing and reviewing, such as contact form functionality, coupon code testing, navigation testing and the reviewing of general layouts.
- Assist with data collection/reports for internal teams and suppliers, as requested.
- Assist with event planning.
- Assist with digital marketing campaigns set up, such as Google and Facebook campaigns.
- Assist with overall digital marketing administration.
- Assist Marketing team with general administrative tasks.
B2B Marketing Administration 15%
- Check and respond to B2B app reviews.
- Conduct monthly website spot checks to ensure the correct functioning of buttons, forms, links, and overall navigation.
- Assist the Finance Department with all B2B Marketing payments-related requests.
- Assist with the writing of blogs, newsletters and press releases.
- Conduct research on and apply for relevant awards where applicable.
- Conduct research on potential events or exhibitions.
- Conduct research on possible marketing tactics and produce ideas.
- Arrange any print media with external suppliers.
B2B Social Media Administration 5%
- Assist with social media planning all relevant platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Invite potential clients to Facebook to expand targeted audience.
- Manage social media inbox and comments and ensure prompt responses, escalate where required.
- QMS: Sales and Marketing
- Ensure that QMS guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure that all supporting documents are kept to date.
- Ensure that all processes are kept relevant.
R 13 000 - R 16 000 CTC