Designer Kitchens is currently looking for an experienced Kitchen Designer to join our team.
SALES AND DESIGN: Our Sales & design team liaise with clients for their kitchen projects which include Kitchens, Wardrobes, Vanities, Bars & other custom designed cabinetry for new & existing homes.
-You will meet with clients, in our Showroom or in their homes to discuss their needs & prepare a CAD drawing for approval.
-You will then finalise the design & colour selections with clients & prepare production drawings.
-You will be required to follow the client through their renovation to ensure they are happy with their project!
-You are responsible for the client from start to finish.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
*Experience in the kitchen industry - at least 1 year.
*CAD drawing- Specifically ArtiCAD. Training will be provided.
*Sales skills required:
– Be a confident individual, who is well presented with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
– Able to work to tight deadlines
– Be computer literate
– Strong attention to detail
– Problem solve, good listener & provide ideas in line with customer requirements
– Highly organised & able to prioritize & multi-task
– Self-driven & Motivated – A good understanding of house floor plans
You will require a vehicle as driving to sites & clients houses is essential – fuel costs will be reimbursed.
You will be required to have a laptop.