Efficient Stock Control and support
- Ordering of stock when needed
- Receiving and Issuing of stock to IT Technicians
- Counting stock when needed
- Ensuring SCT slips are captured and processed when received
- Ensuring information is updated and shared with relevant departments within Head Office
- Telephonic assistance to restaurants as a first line of support
- Troubleshooting of calls logged by restaurant over the phone or via remote connection to assist in resolving restaurant complaints.
- Logging calls on the in-house IT system and escalating any unresolved calls to relevant IT technician.
- Updating IT technician and IT Supervisor on any outstanding calls and following up on progress.
- Combining IT technician reports and/or dashboards into global IT Support dashboard.
IT Head Office Assistance
- Assisting in ensuring all Head Office workstations are function properly and are well maintained.
- Responding to all IT related matters including the Installing and configuring workstations for Head Office Staff
- Provide appropriate information and support in connection with IT issues, such as equipment failure or breakdowns to Staff at Head Office
- Troubleshoot and resolve all IT related Head Office challenges including desktop hardware and software, printers, scanners and other hardware essentials for Head Office
- Diploma in IT – hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- 3 years Pastel Evolution experience
- 3 years Warehouse experience
- Knowledge of IP Networking and Protocols eg, FTP,
- Understanding of network services e.g. email, internet, firewall, proxy
- Previous experience in POS / GAAP an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows server 2012/2016/2019
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Own car and valid driver’s license
- Only SA Citizens will be considered
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.