- Matric certificate/ equivalent
Tertiary Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
ITIL v4 foundation, A+ Certified and N+ Certified
- 5 years’ experience in IT
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Report writing
- Business Case development
- Modelling techniques and methods
- Leadership skills
- Punctual and presentable
- Demonstrate positive attitude.
- Exposure to International Company, project management
- Installation and deployment
- Business case development
- IT asset management
- Able to work in Service Desk environment
- Time management
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring the business case.
- Eliciting requirements
- Organise, translate, and simplify requirements.
- Requirement’s analysis
- Drive the design or review of test cases, and process change requests.
- Manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Network (wired and wireless) installation and configuration
- Anti-virus software
- Time and attendance systems