- Lead the development, management, and execution of the ICT & Knowledge Management strategy and provide input into the overall strategy, policy, and decision-making direction of the organisation.
- Ensure the alignment of the ICT & Knowledge Management strategy with the requirements of all relevant divisions, through the development and execution of strategic work plans.
- Drive the knowledge management strategy for and subsidiaries inclusive of infrastructure, practices, information processes, content, etc.
- Set and drive comprehensive goals and objectives for performance to support and subsidiaries' strategy and objectives.
- Develop and execute a multi-faceted plan to creating, sharing, and managing the knowledge/information across.
- Develop and execute the ICT & Knowledge Management Operational plan, ICT Disaster Recovery plan, ICT infrastructure, and Governance plan to meet capacity and requirements in line with the overall plans.
Risk and Compliance Management
- Ensure the mitigation of ICT & Knowledge Management’s risk profile through the application of fraud controls and risk prevention principles and implementing sound governance and compliance processes and tools to identify and manage risks.
- Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of quality risk management in line with Accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor changes in legislation and the regulatory environment and ensure that appropriate operational controls are implemented to address new requirements.
- Lead the overall financial performance and improvement of efficiency in service delivery within ICT & Knowledge Management.
- Develop and manage financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting that will be used to initiate, drive, and implement all ICT-related initiatives in line with the business strategy.
- Manage and lead ICT & Knowledge Management by providing clarity of vision; prioritising resources; facilitating alignment of the team; managing non-performance, driving a customer-centric performance culture, setting appropriate KPA’s and ensure the cascading thereof throughout ICT & Knowledge Management and driving their achievement; inspiring commitment; encouraging mutual support, and enabling development opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate internal systems and procedural barriers to enhance excellent customer service.
- Build and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships for the purpose of expectations management, knowledge sharing, and integration, and to manage the organisation’s reputation.
- Honours Degree in Technology Management, ICT.
- 10 years’ relevant work experience in ICT and Knowledge Management.
- 3 years’ senior management experience
- 5 years’ management experience
- Proven track record and ability to formulate and execute ICT strategy and operational plans at organisational level.
- Proven track record in managing ICT operations at an organisational level.
- Must have experience in managing integrated ICT functions inclusive of ICT infrastructure, ICT help desk, ICT applications, business intelligence, ICT architecture.
- Proven track record in formulating and executing knowledge management strategy and plans at organisational level.