Our client is a multi-disciplinary support services group, offering a wide rage of services in facilities, security & risk solutions and staffing. We are on the hunt for a Group Sales Manager who will be accountable for developing the group sales division, focusing on client retention across the Group working closely with the Group Business Development Exec to ensure the Group Sales vision is achieved.
- Create and execute a business plan aligned to Group vision which is developed to yield desired revenue, profit and growth targets.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business deals with existing and new customers.
- Grow existing group client base by 30% in 12 months.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying and implementing the integration of new industries with company strategies and operations.
- Develop client retention strategy for Group’s top 50 client for implementation.
- Examines sales opportunities for the Group’s services.
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies to accelerate growth across the Group.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs to support the sales growth.
- Drive cross-selling opportunities for effective deal closure.
- Promote the Group’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs and requirements.
- Ideate new Group products/service offerings to meet potential client needs.
- Conduct competitor analysis on pricing, product and perceived value.
- Developing Group quotes and proposals for clients co-ordinated across the Group.
- Manage and deliver group bid/tender assignments on content and quality.
- Keep records of Group sales activities and submit detailed monthly reports of Group sales pipeline to Group Exco in required format.
- Minimum requirement is Degree in Business or Business Administration or Marketing Management Sales diploma/course are advantageous
Essential Experience :
- At least 8 – 10 years’ sales experience in a dedicated business development function for a SME or Corporate entity (services environment preferrable) non negotiable
- A proven track record of sales success in a solution driven sales role/s
- 3 – 5 years’ management experience and ideally recent bid exposure
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, work independently and be a team player are essential
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Sound presentation capability
- High-level proficiency with technology
- Capacity to manage cross functional teamwork performance
- Competitive spirit