Together with our client, we are recruiting for a Graphic Designer in Pretoria. The Candidate must hold A relevant tertiary qualification in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, or related field (120 credits) with Two (2) years appropriate experience as a digital designer in a marketing environment or in a web team in a marketing setting
- Create and manage designs for digital marketing channels that include websites and apps.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitors digital changes and designs.
- Follow best practices in digital design and the latest trends in digital media that drive traffic growth.
- Ensure that all digital based designs applied are monitored to ensure consistency which include the company’s marketing channels.
- Assist the Copywriter: Digital and other marketing practitioners with the design of digital messages.
- Update and maintain digital artwork files.
- Compile editable forms to be used in pdf. format.
- Assist with the design, building and sending of electronic marketing emails to all target markets when more complex HTML and CSS support is required.
- It may be expected to assist other designers in the team, from time to time, with the updating multimedia designs such as videos and presentations.
- Provide continuous feedback on the progress of designs.
- The designer will also assist with traditional media designs such as pamphlets, flyers, print brochures to help reduce workload in the team.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Web design processes;
- Marketing processes;
- Knowledge of CSS styling;
- Basic understanding of UX principles and methods; and
- Latest designs and technology trends and their role in the medical aid environment.
- Must possess the following skills:
- Basic HTML skills;
- Be able to use Adobe Creative Suite software;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organising skills;
- Problem solving;
- Able to stick to tight deadlines;
- Be able to work well under pressure; and
- Attention to detail.
- Grade 12.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field (120 credits).
- Two (2) years appropriate experience as a digital designer in a marketing environment or in a web team in a marketing setting
- CTC per annum stretches from R334 190 – R434 628 that includes a medical aid and pension fund that is compulsory
If you meet the above mentioned requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Graphic Design C3.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two(2) weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.