Our Client, a well established Defence Industry company, located in Pretoria, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
Good knowledge of design software, such as Quark Xpress, InDesign or Illustrator, plus photo-editing software such as Photoshop.
Daily tasks will involve but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising with specific departments to determine their requirements and needs.
- Managing proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with printing companies on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Design and layout of expos’ and events.