FREELANCE (Independent Contractor) Recruitment Consultants, National & Global, 70/30 Commission + Benefits - no cost to desk, targets - BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
Due to a National & Global Footprint expansion we are seeking experienced Recruitment Consultants.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
Marketing/Sales Diploma or Degree with 3 years’ experience within a Corporate Sales Environment, generating leads and doing cold calling.
5 years Sales experience within a Corporate Sales Environment, generating leads and doing cold calling.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Good knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- 3 years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- sales and negotiation skills.
- a goal-orientated approach to work.
- the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- problem-solving ability.
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into client’s company
- Communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs
- Develop and implement strategies based on client’s needs
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy