Our client specialising in the Medical Technology located in Garsfontein is seeking to employ a dynamic Financial Manager.
Manage the full accounting function across multiple subsidiaries located on different continents, insuring compliance to regulations. Facilitate accurate, timeous and robust reporting to CEO on financial standing and compliance.
BCom Accounting Degree (essential)
SAIPA Registration (essential)
Chartered Accountancy experience (Desired)
5 years’ experience
Nature of Experience Required:
- Financial accounting to balance sheet
- Financial reporting
- Risk management
- Management of people
- HR and payroll management
- Process and system design and implementation
- Exposure to international and cross border entity
- Start-up companies (beneficial)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Accounting Software (ie Pastel / Xero)
- Microsoft Excel
- Examining Information
- Interpreting Data
- Making Decisions
- Meeting Timescales
- Checking Things
- Managing Tasks
- Upholding Standards
- Taking Action
- Documenting Facts
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Developing Strategies
- Convincing People
- Challenging Ideas
- Directing People
- Showing Composure
- Embracing Change
- Following Procedures
- Producing Output
- Pursuing Goals
Key Performance Area:
- Establish, improve, and ensure active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent feedback.
- Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training.
- Improve and maintain department specific
- Active monitoring, reporting, and feedback of team capacity on management level.
- Establish and maintain incentive structures with
- frequent feedback.
- Actively manage team well-being and culture.
- Manage relevant HR related processes.
Financial Reporting and Accounts:
- Prepare monthly management statements.
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations.
- Manage budget and deviations.
- Submit monthly management account reports to Shareholders.
- Plan and manage annual audits.
- Conduct all tax calculations and submissions.
- Ensure timeous compliance with all applicable legislation.
- Ensure foreign direct investments are compliant to legislation, well-managed, and reported on.
- Improve and maintain internal procurement process.
- Manage creditor payments.
- Improve and maintain billing process.
- Improve and maintain debt collection process.
- Improve and monitor debtor management.
- Ensure appropriate provision methodology.
- Ensure compliance to international financial fiduciary requirements.
- Manage the company pricing policy and structure, per region.
- Develop, implement and maintain risk register and monitor system.
- Maintain a company-wide asset register.
- Provide monthly reporting on all risks.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Manage all company facilities, including liaison with property owners and contractors.
R 700 000 – R 720 000 Annual Salary