Executive Director: Enterprise Services
Monday, 27 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Support the CEO and the Executive team with business planning activities, providing practical and innovative input in the development of new business initiatives, the design of current and future strategic and operational plans, and bring discipline to the strategic decision-making process to manage the effective use of business resources
- Play a key role in implementing any change requirements of the organisation
- Provide leadership, management, and the vision necessary to ensure that all enterprise operations have proper capacity, processes, and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and business growth and delivery on the strategy
- Be an integrator within the organisation providing necessary oversight of the key enterprise-wide functions while also ensuring that these functions are enablers for the organisation
- Oversee the development and implementation of all Human Resources strategies and interventions in line with current and future goals and objectives
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor operational and strategic risk
- Oversee the planning, development, and implementation of stakeholder management strategies, both internally and externally
- Oversee the planning, development, and implementation of marketing and communications strategies, both internally and externally
- Support Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy working environment for employees, including overseeing facilities management with key stakeholders.
- A Social Science Degree, with extensive general management, and human resources management experience
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification would be an added advantage
- At least ten (10) years’ senior management experience in an R&D or high-tech, science, and/or engineering environment.