Together with our client we are recruiting for a passionate and self-motivated Systems & Product Validation Engineer to join the company’s growing team of Engineers and Developers working on their ground-breaking digital radio communication technology.
You shall be responsible for the testing and validation of software, hardware and communication protocols as well as the integration of the company’s products into client systems.
They provide a stimulating and engaging environment where they pride themselves on their high standards (both in terms of employees and products). You will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals of ability and application have the support to develop rewarding careers.
- International travel opportunities and exposure to international clients.
- Assistance with post-graduate studies.
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and expertise from senior employees who are experts in their respective fields and are eager to mentor co-workers.
- Work on cutting edge technology, new and existing standards and the company’s proprietary products.
- You will receive lunch daily.
- 0-5 years of testing and/or software development experience in a professional capacity
- A degree from a tertiary institution in one of the following:
- Eng Electronic Engineering or
- Eng Computer Engineering
Responsibility of position
- Your main responsibility shall be the testing of software, hardware and communication protocols. Testing will be performed on a variety of different platforms including Windows, Linux as well as embedded operating systems. You shall also be responsible for travelling to clients and assisting with the integration of the company’s products into client systems.
- Assisting with the integration of the company’s products into client systems.
- Develop test documentation comprising of manual and automated tests.
- Ensuring product compliance to certain MIL and STANAG standards.
- Testing of software and hardware components both individually and within the
- Writing of test platform software in C++.
- Interfacing with clients in order to integrate the company’s products into client
- Work with the development team to achieve product acceptance.
- Product documentation.
- Interact with the company’s problem tracking system.
- Testing and Validation activities
- Automated Test Software Improvement
- Creating and maintaining test setups for the various product configurations
- Evaluate and testing of embedded DSP code
- Analysis of requirements and testing solutions
- Debugging of PC and embedded software systems
Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working with software in C++ and or C in a Windows based environment
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Software Design and Programming
- Experience/knowledge in HF Radio Communication
- Basic knowledge of using a linux-based environment for (C++) development
- Experience testing embedded applications
- Experience in testing software for multi-platform and OS portability
Soft Skills Preferred
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills with clients
Should you comply with all the requirements as above, kindly email a CV together with your academic transcript and a head and shoulder photo to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will not be considered without your academic transcript and a photo