Together with our client, an Electronic manufacturer, situated in Pretoria East, we are recruiting for a Business Development Executive reporting to the Managing Director.
To direct and coordinate the business development and marketing policies, goals, and objectives to build the company brand name, expand the customer base and increase sustainable revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist upper management in setting goals that promote growth.
• Oversee daily activity of team.
• Prepare budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed.
• Provide advice and guidance to other employees.
• Manage team workloads to meet goals and deadlines.
• Develop plans to increase market share and revenue.
• Improve existing systems and policies.
• Ensure customer relationships are maintained and constantly managed.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure alignment of company goals.
• Execution of plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees.
• Define marketing plan with Top management approval and execute on this plan to improve company image and exposure
Skills and Competencies
• Strong networking abilities.
• Strong organisation, planning and prioritization skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Drive to achieve results.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities
Required Minimum Qualifications
• Degree in Engineering or Business Field
• 10 Years of business development or marketing experience
Salary: Market Related
Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident and Pension Fund, 13th cheque
Should you comply with all the requirements as set out above, kindly forward a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org together with supporting documents
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.