Together with our client, an electronic manufacturing company in Pretoria East we are recruiting for an Electronic Technician who can assist stakeholders with all technical queries and issues encountered during the procurement and manufacturing processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and write technical reports, documents and procedures.
- Liaise with clients/engineers regarding technical support through professional communication.
- Advise and assist all buyers and the procurement manager with al technical queries on projects during the procurement and quotation process.
- Source or find acceptable alternatives that are obsolete, long lead times (6 weeks and longer), scarce or unobtainable within the desired time and price framework.
- Liaise with project management and engineering teams within the company in resolving technical issues encountered on all items that are sourced from suppliers.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Very good computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player with good judgement
- Must be proactive and able to make responsible decisions
- Must be able to withstand work related pressure and not be easily intimidated
- Must be able to work accurately
- Good problem-solving skills
Required Minimum Qualifications
- National Diploma in Electronics
- 3 Years relevant experience
Salary: R240 000.00 to R288 000.00 total Cost to Company
Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident and Pension Fund, 13th Cheque
Should you meet all the requirements as set out above, kindly email a CV together with supporting documents to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Electronic Technician
Closing date: 22 June 2021