Together with our client, an Electronic manufacturer, situated in Pretoria East, we are recruiting for an Electronics Development Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison with clients.
- The ability to assimilate the client’s requirements in order to render a realistic baseline specification.
- To plan a development project with realistic time and cost milestones.
- To keep to planned schedules.
- To interact with the rest of the company in terms of drawings, artworks, component procurement, build, test etc.
- To keep design logs in accordance to company requirements.
- To generate documents in accordance to company requirements for use by other departments.
- To generate professional, reliable, repeatable, manufacturable and economical designs.
- To address obsolescent components by either finding replacement components or by functional redesign.
- To develop test jigs.
- To assist test department with difficult fault-finding.
- To give technical assistance to procurement.
Qualifications and Experience
- B Engineering degree in electronic engineering.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Ten years’ experience in an electronic development environment.
- Experience in PCB layout and schematics.
- Working knowledge and experience of embedded software development, both in assembly language and embedded C.
- Working knowledge and experience of digital, analogue and RF circuit design.
29 January 2021
Should you meet all the requirements as set out above, kindly email a CV with supporting documents to email@example.com.